11 Mar 2019

Due to the forecast of high winds tomorrow the centre has run a risk assessment and informed us that the planned activities would not be viable. Rather than change the day to a classroom-based day we have asked to postpone until better weather. We will contact you as soon as possible with the revised date. Tomorrow pupils will be expected to attend normal school lessons in full school uniform.
Any queries please contact the geography department.