The Primary Section of Mayfield School
The Primary Section of Mayfield School opened in purpose built accommodation September 2014 and now caters for children in Years R, 1, 2, 3 and 4. In our short time, we have already built up a tremendous track record of success and our highlights have included:
- Over 80% of children have achieved a 'Good Level of Development' at the end of their Reception years in each year;
- Consistently high pass rates in the Phonics Screening Assessment at the end of Year 1;
- Our first two sets of Key Stage 1 Teacher Assessments levels were above national averages in Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Science;
- Parents rated Early Years Provision as 'Outstanding' in our Kirkland Rowell Parents Survey in with 100% of Primary Section parents saying that they would recommend this school to other parents;
- Receiving five applications for each of our 60 places for admission into Year R in 2017
We hope that you will enjoy reading about the Primary Section at Mayfield School in this section of our website. We look forward to you joining us in making your child's time at Mayfield a tremendously happy and rewarding one.
To find out more about applying a place in our Primary Section, please contact our admissions team at [email protected] for further information.